When friends ask me about Everland, I highly advise them not to miss these two attractions when they visit – Safari World and the T-express. Safari World is an attraction where one hops on a bus and get the opportunity to see lions, tigers and adorable bears at very close range, while the T-Express is the steepest ride in the world with a top speed of 104km per hour at a 77-degree angle, it’s truly one of the world’s famous wooden roller coasters that will get you extreme adrenaline rush. I believe that I’d already get my money’s worth with these two attractions, but enjoying all the things the park has to offer would still be the best advise. 😉
If you love animals, then you’d love Zootopia! Get to see panda and lesser pandas, fennec foxes, polar bears, monkeys and many other animals that are sooo adorable you’d love to hug them. (But obviously, you can’t. TEHEE)
For those who love the extreme, attractions like the rolling X-train, Thunder Falls, Let’s Twist, Columbus Adventure and Hurricane are cool rides. Rides for the kids and the entire family are also available at the park, check out the map I attached below this blog post for more details.
I love pandas so I’m ending this short teaser blog with these two cute li’l furballs – the great panda and the lesser panda- and updated ticket and transportation information, and tips on how to maximize your day when visiting Everland.
Since I made a previous blog about Everland already a few years back, will just update you guys with the latest ticket prices and ways on how to get to the park.
TICKET PRICES AS OF FEBRUARY 2018
|One-day Ticket||54,000 WON||43,000 WON||
|45,000 WON||36,000 WON|
|Two-day Ticket||84,000 WON||67,000 WON|
- By Subway : travel to Giheung Station on Bundang Line and transfer to Everline!
– Get off at the last stop on Everline and take the free shuttle bus to move to Everland and Caribbean Bay.
– Everline operating hours: 05:30-23:30
- By Bus, from Seoul
– Bus 5002– Sinnonhyeon Station – Gangnam Station – Yangjae Station
– Bus 5700 – Gangbyeon Station – Jamsil Station – Songpa Station – Suseo Station
– Bus 15002 – Sadang Station – Nambu Terminal – Pangyo Station – Bundang (Seohyeon Station)
– Bus 1113 – Gangbyeon Station – Gangdong Station – Gwangju City Hall – HUFS
1.) Most of the time, tickets are cheaper when you buy ’em online through the official website or a third party booking apps and sites. Try to compare prices on the official website and third party booking websites before purchasing, if you like to save on park tickets. 😉
2.) Park operating hours is from 10AM-9PM. To make sure you get the most out of your day in the park, leave Seoul at around 8AM-8:30AM for you to arrive at the park by 10AM.
3. )Plan a sequence on which of the attractions you want see first. For me, I’d go to Zootopia first, look at the animals, then to Safari World, then eat lunch, go round Eauropean adventure, ride T-express, go to Magic land, then proceed to American adventure. I have attached a screenshot of the park map which you can click to direct you to the pdf file of Everland’s Guide Map.
4.) Riding the bus to the Safari World attraction, it’s ideal to sit two to three rows behind the driver. It’s where the animals usually come close to the bus. 🙂
Have you been to Everland? Any tips you can share and add for a good, comfortable visit? Drop ’em below.